Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Seppala Family News Blog Begins!

As the end of the school year approached, I had several people ask me how and when they would get to see pictures of the baby after she was born. This was an interesting question, since our camera takes pictures that have too big of a file to send over e-mail. As a result of that question, I looked into blogging. This seems like it will be the way to go, allowing us to post updates on what is going with our family and our house. We will try and update as often as we can when we have any new news on the baby front or the home front. In the next few days I hope to get pictures of the house after the fire loaded so I can try the picture loading feature of this site, and then we will go from there. Those of you interested who are reading this, stay tuned!

No comments: