Monday, August 11, 2008

Anya is 2! . . . . . . . . . . sort of






As you can see in the picture, Anya is 2 weeks old. She is doing well, as are mom, dad, and Aebo (our Golden Retriever). Progress on the house continues, and many of the issues and errors we saw before have been taken care of. Today also signals a strange day for dad. After coaching volleyball for 12 years as an assistant and then head coach at Apple Valley High School, today is the first day of the volleyball season and I find myself at home. I cherish every moment I have with little Anya, but I really miss heading into the gym to be with the many wonderful young women I have had the chance to work with. I will have to learn to make the transition to being a spectator, and can't wait to see the girls play this fall.

2 comments:

paranoid annadroid said...

watch the olympic v-ball and pretend!!!
-anna

paranoid annadroid said...

oh- ps-

Anya is really really really really cute.
Congrats to everyone.