Friday, December 18, 2009

BSM Christmas Party





My school had a Christmas party for all the little kids of faculty and staff in the building. They had all sorts of stations like face painting, ornament decorating, etc...BUT the only thing Anya wanted to do was play basketball with the boys. She just kept drifting back over to the basketball "court". So here are a few pictures of her approaching the basket and then her "slam dunk". My favorite is of her playing "keep away" with her boyfriend Charlie. There is also her first meeting with Santa. She was not thrilled even though he gave her a cute Christmas book.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I love the curly locks in the back!!! Super cute! Hope you guys are doing well and are ready to hunker down for the snow storm this Christmas. I just got back from the store, had to buy something for Christmas dinner since now I'll probably have to cook. :)
Merry Christmas Mary!