Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter






Here are some pictures of Anya this Easter morning. She woke up happy, had some pancakes, found her Easter basket behind the curtain (really hard, I know) and was REALLY good in church. The church website said that the nursery would be open today, but it wasn't. We were not prepared to have her in church with us. We didn't have any books or toys packed, we did happen to have some cheerios, but no water or milk. Luckily we sit by our friends Laura and Erik and they have a one year old Laney, so they were prepared! Anya did great, she sat on my lap or let me hold her. She was quiet and played with Laney and read some of her books. She only got loud the last 5 minutes right after communion. I think she thought we were leaving and then when we went back to our seats she wanted nothing to do with it. But WHEW! we were worried when we saw that nursery door closed, but she did great and looked so cute too! I love her hair today, all I did was wet it, brushed through the tangles, and pinned it to the side. It looks like I spent forever on it or curled it but that's all natural baby! I'm sure I'll take more pictures, but these are the ones I have so far. What a beautiful Easter day!

1 comment:

My Mom Buck said...

I was amazed, they both did great! Maybe the key was they were in it together. Her hair was amazing! So cute! Can't wait to hear the news later this week!