Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sunday best

Last Sunday I put Anya in this pretty pink dress and she pranced and twirled and showed off for daddy. She is definitely a girls girl...she loves momma's high heels, wearing dresses, and getting her hair done (even though in the morning it is unbelievably snarly in the back). Anya's talking is improving every day, its common for her to just spit out sentences like "momma, look at those ducks!" or "daddy where are you? I wanna go see him" or "momma, daddy, love soooo much". The other day while we were eating she just said out of the blue "momma, I (points to eye), love (crosses chest), you (points to me)! "---I taught her that...:)

oh, the other day she told Dan a story about coming home from school. She said "Mommy and Anya at school...go in car...home...DADDY!!!!"

She also loves to sing. Some songs she has totally down and others she knows the main parts.
Twinkle twinkle little star, ABC's, Jesus loves me, I love you a bushel and a peck, You are my sunshine, Itsy Bitsy Spider, This little light of mine, I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart, head shoulders knees and toes, a little of all the bible songs on the veggie tales CD...We have some videos of her singing that I'll try and put up later.
oh and at night before bed we sing the Amen and then Alleluia (the celtic version from church) and then she knows it's nigh nigh time.

No comments: