Friday, February 11, 2011

Finn's Baptism






Last weekend on Feb 5th, we took a road trip up to Grand Marais to have Finn baptized by my Uncle Deacon Peter at his church. It was so special to have my uncle baptize Finn, and my aunt Marie and our friends Josh and Hannah as his Godparents. We arrived Saturday and had the baptism that evening. Then we went over to my aunt and uncle's house for a wonderful dinner. Thank you so much Peter and Marie for having us all up there, hosting dinner, and for everything you did to make it possible! My uncle had a very good sermon but it was pretty hard to hear it because Finn was trying to babble talk over him pretty much the entire time. He wasn't crying, just jibber jabbering which is cute for a little while....Anyway, here are some snapshots of the event.

No comments: