Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas update





Anya had a very nice Christmas. She had fun with all of her aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmas, and grandpa. Unfortunately, I was unable to get any actual posed pictures of her and her cousins. On Dan's side, there are 7 children under the age of 4 so she had a blast with all of them, and then on my side she's got 6 older cousins who play and help take care of her. Here are some pictures of her opening her presents on Christmas day. We can't tell if she's going to be a basketball star or a soccer star! The other picture is of her and her cousin Holly. Christmas eve she discovered dill baby pickles and probably ate 20 of them! I have lots of other good pictures from auntie Kelley, but they are hard copies, so I've got to find a way to get them up here. I'll do that soon.

No comments: