Monday, February 8, 2010

Ear infections Galore!



Anya had an ear infection in her left ear and pink eye last week. The drops and antibiotics worked right away and she is doing great. I was feeling icky last wednesday and went in and they said I didn't have anything and that since I'm pregnant, I just have to tough it out with a little bit of Tylenol. Well, I couldn't stand it any longer and last night went into urgent care again and now I have a full fledged double ear infection and sinus infection. So I'm on antibiotics now as well! FUN! Anyway, the other day I was in the kitchen and heard a scraping noise against the floor and looked around the corner to see little Anya pushing her rocking chair from her room into the living room right in front of the tv. She climbed in and watched her Dora show. She still loves Super Why, but Dora is taking a close second. She sings do do do do do Dora and then after the "swiper no swiping" part, she said "oh man!" just like swiper. too funny. She has just taken off with talking. She can sing pretty much all of the ABC's on her own, most of "twinkle twinkle little star" and she seems to pick up and sing words from lots of other random songs. She can spell her name and knows all the traditional animal sounds. The other day she was reading a book and pointed to the page and said "Sheep, Baaahh" Oh and the BEST THING EVER is that she is now starting so say I love you mommy and I love you daddy. It just melts my heart to hear her say that. She is so awesome!!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

She is cruzin right along, WOW! I love that she took her chair and put it infront of the tv. It's fun to see them come up with things!