Saturday, February 27, 2010

Update on baby


So a couple of weeks ago I was having some spotting for 3-4 days. We were able to get another ultrasound just to check things out. I was 13.5 weeks at the time. Right away we could see baby and see the heartbeat (in the 160's). We could also see baby moving around rocking back and forth gently and moving arms and hands around over his/her head. So comforting! Then last week I had my usual doctor check up and we heard the heartbeating. That's one of the best sounds in the world! They couldn't find any reason for the bleeding, so not to worry. This happened with Anya too, so I guess it's just how I roll when I'm pregnant. I'm feeling good these days and definitely popping out. I've gained about 4-5 pounds and am 15 weeks but I feel like I look more pregnant than I am. 5 more weeks until we find out boy or girl! We will let you know when we find out.

No comments: