Wednesday, September 29, 2010

1st all nighter?


Well, I think we might be able to consider last night Finn's first all nighter. He went down around 10:00pm and didn't wake up until 5:00am! I think that's pretty darn good for a 6 week old! Hopefully he keeps that up for when I go back to work in a few weeks. Finn sure likes his baths. He totally relaxes and loves the feel of water being poured on him. I think he even kind of smiled a few times when I did that. He is just a happy guy. He holds my hand when I feed him (6oz at a time!) and loves to be cuddled. The only time he fusses is if he has a poopie diaper, has a burp that needs to come out, or is really hungry.

Look at my big belly!

Just chillin in my bath tub.
Anya really loves to dance and wants to watch bella dancerella ballet EVERY day, no joke. Now she has gotten to the point where she has to wear a ballerina outfit/tutu when she dances.

No comments: