Sunday, November 14, 2010

3 months

Since I've been back at work, Finn has been pretty consistently sleeping through the night. We usually feed him his last bottle at 8:30 or 9:00 and put him down and he sleeps until 6:00. This morning he slept until 7:30 which was nice! He is just such a happy boy. Last night for probably 45 minutes, I just laughed and talked with him and he laughed and talked back. He makes sounds that sound like "oh yeah" and "hi".. I know they are not, but they kind of sound like it. It's also funny because he already does what we tell him to do...I will be trying to burp him for 5 minutes and finally I'll say "Finn, can you please burp for mommy" and then he does! The other day I was frustrated and said to Dan "Dan, he won't burp, and it's taking him forever to eat, and if he doesn't eat then he won't sleep through the night!" (said in a very whiny voice) and all Dan did was point to Finn and say "BOY!" and just then Finn burped and finished his bottle, went to bed, and slept through the night!Today I took Finn to a craft fair with my mom, my friends Trisha and Megan, their mom Jean, and Megan's son Nate. Nate is 9 months old and was a perfect angel the whole day. Finn slept the entire time so it was a very enjoyable day! I think Finn and Nate will be good friends!Anya has been doing good except for a nasty cough. We are going to have her tested for allergies this next week. Hopefully the cough can be traced to that and we can get a medication figured out that will help her. It's the same cough she has had at this time of the year for 3 years. It pretty much started when we turned on the furnace...so we will see.As I've said million times before, she LOVES anything bella dancerella related and now it's the cheerleading version of the movie. Luckily she just so happens to have a cheerleading outfit-boy was she excited when I showed her that! - as you can see in the picture, she can now get the refrigerator door open and get the milk out! yikes.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

The kiddos are adorable! Say, I wanted to tell you I FINALLY found those dolls with the snap on clothes!!! They're at toys r us. and honestly I forgot what they're called but seriously....I'm way excited!!!! I've been looking for them ever since we were at your house. Yay for google!
Anyways, your little man is getting so big. I see lots of you in him. Hope you find out what the cough is all about. That's crummy. Good luck with the allergy test.