Sunday, November 28, 2010

November update

I don't have many pictures of me with the kids because it's usually me behind the camera, so these are nice to have.

Dan must have very dominant genes, because we have yet another child that looks strikingly similar to him. I should have taken this picture a few day's later when Dan shaved his head again.

Anya and her cousin Gabriel talking to Finn and making him smile.

Anya is at such a fun age right now. She is over all of that terrible two stuff. She is in general a very happy little girl. She loves to sing and dance. She must be going through a growth spurt because she is hungry all day long and eats every single thing I pack for her at school. Just so I remember, her favorite foods right now are oatmeal squares, strawberries, rice, broccoli, and green beans. Her favorite movies are anything Bella Dancerella, Dora Dance, and her DVD bible (she calls it "Jesus loves me movie"). She can take out the dvd she wants, open the dvd player, put the movie in, and press the button to get it to start playing! She is wearing 3t clothes and size 8 shoes! She loves playing in her room and will clean up and organize her toys in the right bins. She is just so much fun and has so much spunk and personality.

Finn is still doing great, he is still sleeping through the night. He is eating 8oz pretty consistently (I'm going to have to start rice cereal sooner than I thought I would). He's wearing 6 month clothes. He loves his bouncy seat and is starting to be able to hold and shake toys. He is also getting better at playing with his hands and gumming them. He is so smiley and talkative and just a happy laid back guy.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Your little Anya is the same size as my Annastasia!!!! My how time flies. Great pics of you and the kids. :)