Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just thought this was a cute picture. Finn is still doing great. Last night he was a little difficult from 8-12:30. He didn't want to go to sleep in his crib. He would fall asleep in your arms and then the second you put him down he would wake up. But after that, he slept from 12:30-4:30, ate and then slept again until 8:30. So the second 1/2 of the night was ideal.

Anya is still doing great with Finn. She does not care if I'm holding him, doesn't act jealous. She just goes about her business and then checks in on him now and then. Last night she wanted to say goodnight before she went to bed. This morning she said "I love you Finn". I think she is going to do great.

School went well yesterday. She had a good day and was exhausted by the end of the day. She was so tired she couldn't even eat much dinner. Dan gave her a bath and she was in bed before 7:00 and we didn't even hear a peep.

I'm feeling pretty good these days. Ibuprofen is doing the job pain wise. I'm able to move around a lot better and I can roll from side to side in bed much better. I just need to work on not doing too much and sleeping when he sleeps. I'm not so good at that yet. I just always find something that "needs" to be done...

Anyway, we are all doing good and are so happy to have a little girl and a little boy. We are so blessed.

No comments: