Tuesday, August 24, 2010





Today was Anya's first day of school. She wanted Dan to carry her in, but once she got there, she went right to the rocking horse. I can't wait to hear how it went. I'm sure she loved seeing all her friends again.
Anya sure loves her daddy and little brother. She has not seemed jealous or anything. She will be playing and stop to ask where the baby is. She showed him her toys and tried to "rock" him to sleep by jumping and shaking his pack n play.
Here are 3 generations of Seppala boys.

Finn is doing great eating and sleeping. He also lets us play dress up and try out lots of outfits because he has wet through a bunch of them. My mom has been here yesterday and today helping out a ton! She knows how I like my house clean, so she has done vacuuming, laundry, dishes, taken the garbage out, gone to the grocery store, put away clothes and toys, made food, everything! Mom's are great! Thanks MOM!

1 comment:

Megan said...

That little girl is too adorable for words and if those are already some of Nate's outfits I'm afraid Finn is going to bypass him in like a month!!! I'm gonna overfeed Nate to make him be able to keep passing on his clothes :) It's like he's his big brother!