Friday, October 15, 2010

2 months old!









Finn turned 2 months old yesterday. He also had a trial day at his new daycare. It's an in home daycare right on the way to work. The woman's name is Barbara and seems to be very nice. He did really good and he starts full time next Monday when I go back to work. I bring him and Anya in for their 2 month and 2 year appointments next Friday so I'll update with heights and weights and all that then. I've been waiting and waiting for him to wear this outfit and now he finally fits in it! I love that it's a hoodie.
Things he does now: He smiles more and more. Today I kissed him and he smiled. He bats at toys that hang above him, and is starting to coo and make cute little sounds. Still eating good, but we haven't had any more all nighters...

No comments: