Sunday, October 31, 2010

Volley ball game


I took Anya and Finn to the Apple Valley Girls Volleyball game this past Friday to watch both the girls play and daddy coach. I did not attempt this alone- I knew Josh and Hannah and Dave and Mary Jo would be there. I was fully expecting to have to leave Finn with those guys while I walked around with Anya keeping her off the court and from running to daddy. But she was great! She stayed in the bleachers with us cheering, clapping, dancing, stomping her feet, eating popcorn, playing with stickers. She didn't try to run away-she was actually schmoozing with all the people around us. She was talking to one of the dad's in front of us and he gave her a sucker..then she was taking to a woman behind us who had one of those foam fingers and the lady gave her that to play with (Anya gave it back to her a little later all on her own!). Finn did great too. He was awake almost the whole time and was content being held by Hannah and Grandma and Grandpa. To top it all off, the team won! Anya got to give all the girls a high 5 afterward. It was a very fun time.

oh. side note.. Finn has slept through the night this whole past week starting last Sunday night! It's been awesome timing since I'm back to work now!

I think that's it for now.

No comments: